There’s nothing like a comfortable bowl of spaghetti, especially during this uncomfortable time. With this unfortunate quarantine, it can be a challenge having the entire family at home, along with trying to figure out dinner. If you’re a mother like me, you appreciate meals that takes less time to cook, without losing the flavor and aromatics.
Serves 4-5 people
- Spaghetti – (1 box)
- Turkey or beef kielbasa – (1 pack)
- Spaghetti sauce – 1- 2 (24 oz. jars)
- Onion – 1 ea.
- Yellow bell pepper – 1 ea.
- Ground turkey – (48 oz. pack or smaller)
- Olive oil – (for cooking)
- Raw- brown sugar – (4 TBSP)
- Mrs Dash- Salt free- Garlic & herb seasoning
- Ground Smoked Paprika
- Ground Chili powder
- Parsley flakes
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Prep: Slice onion, bell pepper, and sausage
- Heat up a medium- large sized skillet; Coat with olive oil
- Once heated, Add in sliced onion, bell pepper and sausage; Allow to cook for 10 minutes. Add in ground turkey and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pot, fill halfway with water; Bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti; Cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add sugar and seasonings to spaghetti mixture; Add in spaghetti sauce. Taste until desired preference.
- Toss spaghetti into mixture; Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!