There are days when I just want a 20 minute or less, quick meal for me and my family. Us wives and mothers get so tired and worn out, but we love our family enough to still prepare dinner. So, one day, I prepared this amazing meal that literally took no more than 20-30 minutes to prepare; And guess what? My children even enjoyed it! So, for my mommies with picky eaters, this recipe is perfect for you!!
Serves up to 5 people
- Penne pasta – (1 lb box)
- Kielbasa Turkey sausage – (1 ea.)
- Heavy cream – (2-3 cups)
- Diced tomatoes – (1 medium can)
- Parmesan cheese – (1 cup)
- Olive Oil/ Butter – (just enough to coat the bottom of the pan)
- Slice the sausage in bias (slanted) cuts. Set aside.
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Coat skillet with olive oil/ butter. When ready, add sausage. Cook for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet. Cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes; Enjoy!